2013 has been quite the year. It began with us saying goodbye to the year we celebrated our wedding and ended with us starting a life in London. In between there have been a lot of transitions, goodbyes, and beginnings. In the spirit of New Year’s Eve, I thought I would reflect on 2013 and share my top five moments, in no particular order of course:
Spending an entire month with our family and friends in Kentucky.
- What 31-year-old has the opportunity to take a month off from their life to spend quality time with family and friends? I will forever cherish the time we spent there and am so thankful we were able to do that!
Traveling to three new countries with an old friend.
- We had a blast traveling to Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam with our college friend, Sam. It was great to see a face from home and see some amazing places!
Spending Father’s Day with my Dad during our 2013 Disney Trip.
- It has been about five years since I have spent a Father’s Day with my Dad and I cherished every minute! I am so thankful that my sister, brother-in-law, and niece, were able to spend the holiday with us as well. We had a great time and I look forward to our next trip in 2014.
Becoming a certified Spinning Instructor.
- I love Spinning and I am so excited to finally be teaching in the new year!!
Starting a life in London and meeting some amazing new friends!
- I would be remiss if I didn’t mention moving to London. It has not been easy being in a new country, but I am so thankful for all of the people we have met during our time here.
Cheers to 2013 and thank you to everyone who helped make it a great year for us! I wish everyone a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing what 2014 has to offer!!