Well folks, this is it! Our last full weekend + week in Londontown! I can’t believe it’s happening, but we have a really fun week planned so it’s hard to be sad.
- Friday – BBQ with Natalie and Ed and Big Night Out Club Crawl (What an epic first and last club night in London, thank you!!)
- Saturday – BBQ with Maryann, Ged, and Wilson (Thanks for a wonderful night!!)
- Sunday – Notting Hill Carnival and Todrick Hall “Twerk Du Soleil” (No words to describe today!!)
- Monday – The Royal Day Out and dinner with Matt & Megan
- Tuesday – Nadia’s Turn In Day for Dissertation and Celebration!!
- Wednesday – Lunch with Tina, Pi Phi handover with Jill, and maybe a West End Show?!
- Thursday & Friday – finishing selling the rest of the items in our flat, and finish packing
- Saturday – Say farewell to London!!
- Sunday – set sail for America!!!
It’s a busy week, but we’re very excited to see what it holds!
In case you’ve been keeping up with our bucket list, here’s an update:
Eat ice cream at the interval of a Broadway Show
Take a pic at Abbey Road
See the Changing of the Guard
Take a spin on The London Eye
Attend London Pride
See the execution site at Tower Hill
Take a pic at Platform 9¾
Have a picnic at Regent’s Park
Visit Twining’s Tea Shop
Go for a run in Hyde Park
See one member of the Royal Family – still keeping my fingers crossed!!
Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham
Museum of London
Tower Bridge Experience
The Royal Day Out: Buckingham Palace exhibit, Royal Mews (for Dawn!), Queen’s Gallery
Monmouth Coffee Company
The Breakfast Club